Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10th - Cardio Considerations

What a great week this will be!

This weekend I woke up early and went to Pilates but found myself saying 'what the hell' and really just ate whatever I really felt like and when I weighed myself I was 272 pounds.  That's WITH a lot of salt in my system from the day before.  I'm doing my best to splurge while mixing in good things at the same time.  Pizza?  Yes, but I also need a big salad with fruits and veggies and maybe some nuts on top.  Raw Almonds are keeping me sustained in times when I'm about to gnaw my hand off.

Today as I looked out of the window here at work I saw a rowing/crew team go by.  I've been thinking about and wondering what sort of cardio to incorporate into my routine, so with my location being right ON Lake Union these days I think I will enroll in some rowing classes.  Now the question is, should I wait until its warmer weather or will the activity itself warm me up?  Or will I find myself freezing my butt off out there, will my hands even work after an hour of being out on the water? Eek!

This week I only have 1 class scheduled and it is tonight at 6:15pm with a teacher I really don't care too much for.  Perhaps its time to plot out a 1:1 session with Adena and do a little more work on getting into the multi-level classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment