Saturday, January 29, 2011

Short Spine - ALMOST THERE!



The Short Spine.  It's one of those special exercises that is just beautiful to watch and you envy those that can do it.  With my tummy I've always had a bit of a problem in that area. 

Well, tonight I was able to pull it off about 85% of the way!  Yippee! 

It's funny to see the skinny girls do things like this right off the bat.  I have to work harder for it than they do, which is fine, but I certainly get more excited than they do too. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost there with short spine. I get nervous at the point of lifting off....but as I lose weight, I think the huge belly out of the way will hep. :)

    Nice to know another bigger gal is doing Pilates! Post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will, very soon! Next time I can afford a private lesson I'll have my girlfriend come along. Or I'll ask the instructor this time and bring the camera next time. I go tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete